Monday, September 19, 2011

The wrost part about loving you.

The worst part about falling for you was not that I knew that I knew that you wouldn't love me back because there was someone else already rising in your heart. It wasn't just keeping quiet and still falling for you and staying in love. It even wasn't knowing that the guy didn't love you back as much. Neither was it my belief in the fact that what I had for you was so much more,so much better. It also wasn't being with you all the time but only as your closest friend(or so i believe). I guess it couldn't even have been faking a smile when with you even after the fact that you are the only person I could be ME any longer,not even crying all these nights,asking myself,"WHY!!!!???". I guess there is something even worse than reassuring you of someone else 's love in spite of being aware of the fact that it is long gone. I guess the worst part about loving you is 'ME', sitting here all alone, writing all of this, knowing that it was always me putting through all of this and for what, for this silly thing I called LOVE.

2 comments: